BANGALORE, India, May 19, 2022 Biological Safety Cabinet market is segmented by Type (Class II Type A, Class II Type B, Class III Type) and By Application (Pharmaceutical Factory, Hospital, Disease Prevention and Control, Academic Research, Others -Food Inspection Station, Chemical etc.): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2022–2028.
The global Biological Safety Cabinet market size is estimated to be worth USD 213.6 Million in 2022 and is forecast to be a readjusted size of USD 331.4 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 7.6%.
Major factors driving the growth of the Biological Safety Cabinet Market
Increased risk of pandemics and communicable diseases, as well as pharmaceutical companies and rapid growth in the number of biologics, are driving the market for biological safety cabinets.
Get Your Sample Today- https://reports.valuates.com/request/sample/QYRE-Auto-19A570/Global_Biological_Safety_Cabinet
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE GROWTH OF BIOLOGICAL SAFETY CABINET MARKET
Hospitals are considering putting any potentially infectious samples taken from patients for identification in a biological safety cabinet. A biological safety cabinet also creates a sterile working environment by separating samples and preventing cross-contamination and false-positive test results. Thus the increasing use in hospitals is expected to drive the growth of the Biological Safety Cabinet Market
Increasing use of BSCs in Pharmaceutical Factories is expected to drive the growth of the Biological Safety Cabinet Market. Biological Safety Cabinets were designed and built to protect laboratory workers from inhaling toxic agents and to prevent infectious microorganisms from spreading throughout the lab. To protect the lab technician and the environment from biohazards, the biosafety cabinet uses laminar airflow. Class II biological safety cabinets (BSCs) are now recommended by the CDC and WHO for any laboratory procedure that has the potential to generate aerosols or droplets as a result of pipetting, centrifugation, or other techniques. Because they provide three levels of protection: personal protection (the user), product protection (the sample), and environmental protection, Class II BSCs are an excellent choice for handling COVID-19 samples (the laboratory).
When academic research activities are expected to generate droplets, splashes, or aerosols containing potentially infectious biological materials, a BSC should be used. The Biological Safety Cabinet (BSC) uses a simple airflow and filter system to protect the researcher, research materials, and other lab members. Thus, the adoption of BSC in academic research is expected to further propel the Biological Safety Cabinet Market growth.
Browse The Table Of Contents And List Of Figures At: https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/QYRE-Auto-19A570/global-biological-safety-cabinet
BIOLOGICAL SAFETY CABINET MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
Based on type, Class II Type is expected to hold the largest market share of about 80%, during the forecast period. Microbiological work or sterile pharmacy compounding requires a ventilated cabinet for personnel, product, and environmental protection. An open front with inward airflow (personnel protection), downward HEPA-filtered laminar airflow (product protection), and HEPA-filtered exhaust air are all features of Class II BSCs (environmental protection).
Based on the application, Hospital is expected to hold the largest market share of about 60%. Since it protects personnel from aerosol-generating items or procedures inside the work area, the Biological Safety Cabinet is being used in a clinical setting to protect hospital workers from diseases like the Ebola virus. A biological safety cabinet also creates a sterile working environment by separating samples and preventing cross-contamination and false-positive test results.
Inquire for Regional Date: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/QYRE-Auto-19A570/Global_Biological_Safety_Cabinet
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc
- NuAire (Polypipe)
- The Baker Company
- Kewaunee Scientific
- Bio-Meditech Heal Force
- Donglian Har Instrument
Inquire for Chapter Cost:
Buy Now for Single User + Covid-19 Impact:
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
– The global Cell separation technologies market size was valued at USD 8,639.20 Million in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 28,766.14 Million by 2027, registering a CAGR of 15.4% from 2020 to 2027.
– The Global Bioinformatics Market Size is USD 8,614.29 Million in 2019, and is projected to reach USD 24,731.61 Million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 13.4% from 2020 to 2027.
– The global Bioinformatics Services market size is projected to reach USD 2967.1 Million by 2027, from USD 1468.2 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 10.1% during 2021-2027.
– The global Pharmacogenomics (PGx) market size is projected to reach USD 14590 Million by 2028, from USD 7757.9 Million in 2021, at a CAGR of 9.3% during 2022-2028.
– The Global Electronic Health Records market size is projected to reach USD 47.25 Billion by 2027, from USD 29.16 Billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 7.14% during 2021-2027.
– Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the global Lab Automation market size is estimated to be worth USD 13760 Million in 2022 and is forecast to a readjusted size of USD 19820 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 6.3% during the forecast period 2022-2028.
– The Global Clinical Microbiology market size is projected to reach USD 4081.4 Million by 2028, from USD 3171.1 Million in 2021, at a CAGR of 3.6% during 2022-2028
– The global Electric Control Cabinet market was valued at USD 7641.3 Million in 2020 and it is expected to reach USD 8946.7 Million by the end of 2027, growing at a CAGR of 2.3% during 2021-2027
– The global Gas Cabinet market was valued at USD 30 Million in 2020 and it is expected to reach USD 66 Million by the end of 2027, growing at a CAGR of 10.5% during 2021-2027.
– The global Laboratory Plastic Ware market size is estimated to be worth USD 6081.3 Million in 2022 and is forecast to a readjusted size of USD 8665.6 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 6.1% during the review period.
Global Class II Microbiological Safety Cabinet Market Size, Worth & Share, Report
– Global Surgical Staplers Market Insights and Forecast to 2028
– Global Laboratory Cage and Bottle Washers Market Insights, Forecast to 2028
– Global Biological Tissue Dyeing Machines Market Research Report 2022
– Global Biological Air Samplers Market Insights, Forecast to 2028
– Global Biological and Chemical Indicators Market Insights, Forecast to 2028
Click here to see related reports on Biological Safety Cabinet Market
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that’s why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains a detailed research methodology employed to generate the report. Please also reach our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources.
For US Toll-Free Call 1- (315) -215-3225
For IST Call + 91-8040957137
WhatsApp: + 91-9945648335
Twitter – https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
LinkedIn – https://in.linkedin.com/company/valuatesreports
SOURCE Valuates Reports